A LARGE PORTION OF WHAT WE LEARN & EXPERIENCE OCCURS THROUGH OUR EYES.1
But standard spectacle lens solutions do not take the developing eyes of children sufficiently into consideration.
If the visual system of a young child does not perform optimally, it can negatively influence their development2:
- Vision-related learning problems
- Not being able to reach their full potential
- Missing out on life
Especially for myopic children, it is essential that their visual system gets the best optical support.
WHAT IS MYOPIA?
GIVE YOUR CHILD A BETTER OUTLOOK ON LIFE
ZEISS Myopia Management Lens Solution is the most comprehensive myopia management spectacle lens portfolio, specially designed for children.
Based on 2 leading scientific approach that has already proven their efficacy, ZEISS as develop 2 solutions based on these approaches:
W Optics Exclusive: Purchase any ZEISS Myopia Management Lenses & receive one Resort World Sentosa Adventure Cove child ticket worth $30
—Terms & Conditions apply—
1) Promotion available exclusively at W Optics only
2) While stocks last
3) Promotion is valid from 11th Oct til 31st Dec 2018 only
4) The management decision in respect of matter concerning this promotion is final and shall be binding on all
5) The management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice
World Sight Day Giveaways
Protect their vision, secure their future and it all starts today. W Optics is giving away 2 pairs of ZEISS MyoVision Pro Lenses with Kid’s frames and W EYExperience eye examination each. In one sentence, tell us why this child needs this pair of myopia management lenses to slow down myopia progression and stand a chance to win! Winners will be announced on W Optics Facebook page. Contest closing date: 11 Nov 2018. Winners will be announced on 12 Nov 2018 at W Optics.
Simply follow these 3 steps;
2. Share the contest post on your Facebook page
3. Comment in a sentence telling us why this child needs a new pair of myopia management glasses to control their myopia progression
—Terms & Conditions apply—
1. Participant is required to fulfill the following steps to be eligible for this contest.
(a) Follow W Optics Facebook and Instagram pages
(b) Share & Like the contest post
2. Double entry will be disqualified immediately.
3. Winners will be chosen at management sole discretion.
4. Giveaway items are preselected and will be allocated at management sole discretion.
5. Winners for the frame and lenses can top up the differences should they wish to upgrade the lenses.
6. Eye examination requires to be done in order to dispense optical lenses.
7. Giveaway accounts will be strictly disqualified (not more than 60% of your posts should be giveaway related)
8. Contest closing date: 11 November 2018 (Sunday, 2359)
9. Applicable to participant residing in Singapore only.
10. The management decision in respect of matter concerning this contest is final and shall be binding on all participants.
11. The management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Mary McMains, O.D., M.Ed., F.C.O.V.D. “Vision and Learning.org” http://www.visionandlearning.org/references08.html; American Optometric Association – https://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/good-vision-throughout-life.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline: “Comprehensive Pediatric Eye and Vision Examination”, p.10, American Optometric Association.
- Schilling T, Ohlendorf A, Varnas SR, Wahl S. Peripheral design of progressive addition lenses and the lag of 57 accommodation in myopes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017; 58:3319–3324. DOI:10.1167/ iovs.17–21589.
- J.Huang et al. “Efficacy Comparison of 16 Interventions for Myopia Control in Children. A Network Meta-analysis” Ophthalmology 2016; 1–12 © 2016 by the American Academy of Ophthalmology; Walline JJ, Lindsley K, Vedula SS, Cotter SA, Mutti DO, Twelker JD. Interventions to slow progression of myopia in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD004916.
- 91 % of children are satisfied with the clear vision in all directions, based on acceptance wearer trial, n=111 myopic children, supervised by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 2017; 100 % of children are satisfied with the clear vision in all directions based on acceptance wearer trial, n = 141 myopic children, supervised by Sun Yat-Sen University Vision Department of Eye Health, Guangzhou, China, 2017; on average 96 % (n = 252 myopic children, HK, China, 2017).
- 75 % of children feel more comfortable using digital devices, based on acceptance wearer trial, n=111 myopic children, supervised by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 2017; 99 % of children feel more comfortable using digital devices, based on acceptance wearer trial, n = 141 myopic children, supervised by Sun Yat-Sen University Vision Department of Eye Health, Guangzhou, China, 2017; on average 88 % (n = 252 myopic children, HK, China, 2017).