A LARGE PORTION OF WHAT WE LEARN & EXPERIENCE OCCURS THROUGH OUR EYES.1
But standard spectacle lens solutions do not take the developing eyes of children sufficiently into consideration.
If the visual system of a young child does not perform optimally, it can negatively influence their development2:
- Vision-related learning problems
- Not being able to reach their full potential
- Missing out on life
Especially for myopic children, it is essential that their visual system gets the best optical support.
WHAT IS MYOPIA?
GIVE YOUR CHILD A BETTER OUTLOOK ON LIFE
ZEISS Myopia Management Lens Solution is the most comprehensive myopia management spectacle lens portfolio, specially designed for children.
Based on 2 leading scientific approaches that have already proven their efficacies, ZEISS has developed ZEISS MyoVision Pro and ZEISS MyoKids lenses:
***W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEALS***
Enjoy up to 57% off your purchase when you start your child myopia management journey at W OPTICS from 1 Sep – 31 Oct 2019 with ZEISS Myopia Management Lens. Purchase a branded frame* and ZEISS Myopia Management Lens* with DuraVision Blueprotect at $288 only! (usual price $500). T&Cs apply.
1. This promotion is a package price which includes a pair of regular-priced optical frame retailing at $200 and a pair of 1.5 index ZEISS Myopia Management Lenses (MyoVision Pro/ MyoVision Kids) with ZEISS DuraVision Blueprotect.
2. Top-up available.
3. An eye examination is mandatory. For this promotion is referring to W Eyexperience – Myopia Control Assessment for Children $45.
4. Exclusive available at W OPTICS stores only.
5. Promotion is valid from 1 Sep 2019 till 31 Oct 2019.
6. The management decision in respect of matter concerning this promotion is final and shall be binding on all participants.
7. The management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Mary McMains, O.D., M.Ed., F.C.O.V.D. “Vision and Learning.org” http://www.visionandlearning.org/references08.html; American Optometric Association – https://www.aoa.org/patients-and-public/good-vision-throughout-life.
- Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline: “Comprehensive Pediatric Eye and Vision Examination”, p.10, American Optometric Association.
- Schilling T, Ohlendorf A, Varnas SR, Wahl S. Peripheral design of progressive addition lenses and the lag of 57 accommodation in myopes. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2017; 58:3319–3324. DOI:10.1167/ iovs.17–21589.
- J.Huang et al. “Efficacy Comparison of 16 Interventions for Myopia Control in Children. A Network Meta-analysis” Ophthalmology 2016; 1–12 © 2016 by the American Academy of Ophthalmology; Walline JJ, Lindsley K, Vedula SS, Cotter SA, Mutti DO, Twelker JD. Interventions to slow progression of myopia in children. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews 2011, Issue 12. Art. No.: CD004916.
- 91 % of children are satisfied with the clear vision in all directions, based on acceptance wearer trial, n=111 myopic children, supervised by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 2017; 100 % of children are satisfied with the clear vision in all directions based on acceptance wearer trial, n = 141 myopic children, supervised by Sun Yat-Sen University Vision Department of Eye Health, Guangzhou, China, 2017; on average 96 % (n = 252 myopic children, HK, China, 2017).
- 75 % of children feel more comfortable using digital devices, based on acceptance wearer trial, n=111 myopic children, supervised by The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong, 2017; 99 % of children feel more comfortable using digital devices, based on acceptance wearer trial, n = 141 myopic children, supervised by Sun Yat-Sen University Vision Department of Eye Health, Guangzhou, China, 2017; on average 88 % (n = 252 myopic children, HK, China, 2017).