Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
**Kindly email in (firstname.lastname@example.org) after ordering if you wish to have a mixture of colour/power option, per box, as promo price will not be reflected if you checkout with different colour/power selection for this item**
Buy More, Save More
2 boxes – $110 (usp $126)
4 boxes – $210 (usp $252)
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
AIR OPTIX® plus HydraGlyde ® contact lenses bring together two advanced technologies together. It consists of SmartShield Technology and HydraGlyde Moisture Matrix for a combination of deposit protection and surface moisture that keep lenses wet after 16 hours. designed to provide longer-lasting lens surface moisture and deposit protection. These monthly replacement contact lenses keep eyes feeling fresh and combat deposits to keep your vision clear. These high-quality silicone hydrogel contact lenses consistently hydrate to offer a comfortable lens-wearing experience for those who suffer from dry eyes.
- – Smartshield® Technology. Helps shield against irritating deposits all month long. An ultra-thin protective shield around the outer surface to minimize the amount of exposed silicone. Resists deposits from lipids and helps the lens resist changes from everyday cosmetic product use, including hand creams and makeup.
- – Hydraglyde® Moisture Matrix. Attracts and maintains surface moisture on the lens through the end of the day. It attracts and retains lens surface moisture for a lasting moisture boost and helps keep the lens surface hydrated.
- Lens type
- Lotrafilcon B
- Centre Thickness
- Water of content
- Visible tint
- Dk/t @ -3.00D
- Power Range
- -0.25D to -6.00D (0.25 steps)
- -6.50D to -10.00D (0.50 steps)
- -10.50D to 12.00D (0.50 steps) Indent order
- +0.25D to +6.00D (0.25 steps) Indent order
- +6.50D to +8.00D (0.50 steps) Indent order
- CIBA X6 XX