Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
Buy More, Save More
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
Biotrue® ONEday for Presbyopia offers comfortable vision at all distances – Near, mid and far1
- Matches the water content of the cornea1
- Matches the oxygen level a healthy eye needs2,3
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours4
- Get focused with our 3-zone progressive design5
1. S HAGUE,N DILLY & G M THOMPSON. (1987) Morphological changes in the human corneal epithelium associated with surgical corneal clouding. British Journal of Ophthalmology,71, 729-733.(Pg 1).
2. NOEL A. BRENNAN. (2005). Beyond Flux: Total Corneal Oxygen Consumption as an Index of Corneal Oxygenation During Contact Lens Wear. Optometry & Vision Science, AAO. 1040-5488/05/8206-0467/0 VOL. 82, NO. 6, PP. 467–472. (Pg 1).
3. Data on file. (2011). Oxygen transmissibility characteristics of the nesofilcon A designs. R&D lens design, #LDR117006. Nov 16. (Pg 1).
4. Data on file. (2012). Clinical Evaluation of BTOD lens dehydration data preliminary results. ROC2-11-63. 19 Jan.
5. Data on file. (2014). Optical Design and Power Profiles for BTOD FP. R&D memo, LDR141012.5 Nov.
- Lens type
- Nesofilcon A
- Water Content
- Base Curve
- Power Range
- +6.00D to -9.00D (0.25 steps)