- All Brands
- FreshLook (Alcon)
- Lacelle (Bausch+lomb)
- Jill Stuart (Seed)
- Eye Coffret (Seed)
Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEAL: FREE JILL STUART JEWELLERY BOX* WITH 4 BOXES & ABOVE PURCHASE
Buy More, Save More. Cart in now!
4 boxes – $224 (u.s.p. $264) – $10 discount code WOS10
8 boxes – $424 (u.s.p. $528) – $30 discount code WOS30
12 boxes – $594 (u.s.p. $792) – $50 discount code WOS50
Key in the respective discount code upon checking out. Order will be auto refunded if code is wrongly being keyed in. FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
*While stocks last
SEED™ Jill Stuart UV 1 • Day
Jill Stuart was born and raised in New York. She began studying fashion in earnest, and at the age of 27 established her own fashion line JILL STUART. She opened her flagship store in New York’s SoHo district, where she unveiled the JILL STUART 1993 New York collection.
In 2005, a decade after the launch of her brand, Jill launched the JILL STUART cosmetics line, JILL STUART Beauty, followed by the launch of many more secondary lines including JILL by JILL STUART, JILL JILL STUART, and JILL STUART NEW YORK.
Today, Jill Stuart is a fashion designer who enjoys the fervent support of young women everywhere, in Japan and around the world.
- Available in 5 colors
- Colored parts of the lens are sandwiched between the lens materials.
Eyes, eyelids etc. do not directly touch the pigments.
- Lens contains 58% of moisturizing ingredient. Edge of the lens are smooth and light attachment to the eyes.
- Moisturizing ingredient “MPC polymer” are used in the solution. Discomfort caused by dry eyes is relieved, with continued moisturing over a long period.
*Polymer moisture ingredient developed with human cell membranes as a model.
- Ultraviolet rays (UV) causing skin pigmentation such as spots, are said to be one of the causes of eye diseases such as cataracts. JILL STUART 1day UV contains UV absorbents that can shield your eyes from UV rays.
*Contact lenses with an UV absorber do not block 100% of UV light and are not substitutes for UV absorbing eyewear.
- Lens type
- Water Content
- Base Curve
- Power Range
- -0.00D (plano)
- -0.25 D to -6.00 D（0.25 D steps）
- -6.50 D to -10.00 D（0.50 D steps）