Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
MiSight® daily disposable contact lenses not only optically correct existing myopia, giving clear distance and near vision, but MiSight® has also been proven to slow the progression of myopia in most children*. Our Myopia Management System® is a holistic approach to minimizing the progression of myopia by combining MiSight® contact lenses with ActivControl® Technology and strategies for better eye health.
At A Glance
- Reduces myopic progression, for better vision when not wearing glasses or contact lenses
- Reduces the chance of developing high levels of myopia (-6.00D or more) which may lower the incidence of eye diseases associated with short-sightedness such as retinal detachment and glaucoma
- May improve the self-esteem of children and teenagers in terms of their ability to participate in sporting activities and their social acceptance
- Daily disposable lenses mean there’s no cleaning, disinfection or worrying about lost lenses
- Low dehydration rates, delivers suitable oxygen transmission for daily wear and provide good all-day comfort and eye health
- Lens type
- Omafilcon A
- Centre Thickness
- Water of content
- 28 (-3.00D lens)