- All Brands
- FreshLook (Alcon)
- Lacelle (Bausch+lomb)
- Jill Stuart (Seed)
- Eye Coffret (Seed)
Enter your contact lens prescription:You can find your prescription on your contact lens boxes.
*For existing customers who have a record with us, you can select the option 'Follow Prescription' and we will issue you based on your last purchase/record with us. If you are not, you need to get your eye-check and contact lens fitting done with our optometrist at W OPTICS. You may still place your order first and we will contact you soonest to arrange an appointment. Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to an eye examination.
Buy More, Save More
4 boxes – $228 (usp $260)
8 boxes – $438 (usp $520)
12 boxes – $585 (usp $780)
FREE delivery when you purchase 4 boxes and more!
Seed 1 Day Pure Moisture Astig 1 • Day
SEED 1dayPure moisture for Astigmatism is daily disposable soft contact lens entirely made in Japan. This series features enhanced astigmatism correction that offers clear vision as well as comfortable wearability for the eyes.
- This series is the only disposable soft contact lens for astigmatism in Japan* that adopts the front toric design. While ensuring Comfortable Wearability, the dynamic prism ballast reduces lens rotation, which maintains enhanced astigmatism correction.
- Natural Polymer “Alginic Acid”
Contact lens storage solution is infused with alginic acid which is a natural moisturizing agent extracted from seawood. It attracts moisture in eyes, and keeps tears on the surface of the lenses.
- Zwitterionic material “SIB”
SEED’s original material “SIB” which contains both positive and negative ions resulting in electrical stability. This stability ensures high water content while keeping out dust and impurities.
- To help users distinguish between the inside and outside faces, lens marking can be found on every lens to ensure the easy handling and safe usage of lens.
- 32 lenses in one box. 2extra lenses compared to standard daily contact lens.
- Ultraviolet rays (UV) causing skin pigmentation such as spots, are said to be one of the causes of eye diseases such as cataracts. SEED’s 1dayPure Series contains a UV absorber that shields your eyes from ultraviolet rays, protecting them from harmful ultraviolet light and helps keep them healthy.
*Contact lenses with an UV absorber do not block 100% of UV light and are not substitutes for UV absorbing eyewear.
- Lens type
- Water Content
- Base Curve
- Power Range
- -0.25 D to -6.00 D（0.25 D steps）
- -6.50 D to -10.00 D（0.50 D steps）