A. PURCHASING OF CONTACT LENSES ONLINE
- Disposable items such as soft contact lenses are not eligible for exchange, return, or refund once delivered due to hygiene reasons.
- Eye-check for all-new W Optics customer is highly recommended to examine underlying eye condition and accurate to date power.
- A mandatory eye examination with contact lens fitting required for all new contact lenses wearer irregardless existing or new customer of W Optics.
- It is recommended to opt-in for an eye-check with our optometrist upon order confirmation if you are getting new contact lenses that you have not worn before.
- One of our optometrists will reach out to you within 1-2 business days to validate your prescription and confirm your online order via phone call or SMS or both.
- Please email in email@example.com along with your 4 digit Order Number if you did not receive a confirmation within the stipulated time.
- Disposable contact lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to a mandatory eye examination according to the local regulation (Professional Practice Guideline for Optometrist E 4.1.2.)
B. PURCHASING OF FRAME & LENSES ONLINE
- All orders on prescriptive lenses eg. frame and lenses purchase are not eligible for any exchange or refund once it is delivered, as it is a customized made to order item.
- Warranty is not applicable to sale items.
- We recommend self-collection in the store.
- Prescriptive lenses are medical devices in Singapore and patients are subjected to a mandatory eye examination according to the local regulation (Professional Practice Guideline for Optometrist E 4.1.2.)
C. RETURNS DUE TO INCORRECT OR DAMAGED PACKAGING ORDER (APPLICABLE FOR DELIVERY TO DOOR ONLY)
- Please take note that to return your product, you will need to initiate a Return process within 14 days of your collection/receive date.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a Return along with your 4 digit Order Number ‘#XXXX’
- 100% Refund (May take up to 14 business days, depending on the bank’s processing time, to be reflected on the bank statement)
- Return must be in the original state, unopen, and the same from the order description.
- Once opened or unboxed, the item will be deemed not applicable for any refund.
- The management of W Optics Pte Ltd reserves the right to reject any refund if there is insufficient verification documentation provided by the customer.
- The management of W Optics Pte Ltd decision in respect of matter concerning this is final and shall be binding on all