Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the indexes that are available for Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog?
Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog is available in 3 indexes: Trivex 1.53, Polycarbonate 1.59 and 1.6.
2. Where are these lenses coming from and what is the lead time?
The lenses are currently imported. Lead time is between 5 to 14 working days, depending on additional coatings, if any. Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog with Blue-Shield™ or Tinted will take 7 to 10 working days; Mirrors or Polarised with Mirrors will be 10 to 14 working days. The rest will
be 5 to 7 working days.
3. Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog coating is coated at the rear surface of the lenses, can the front surface of the lenses have other coatings such as UV IR™, Blue-Shield™, etc? How long is the lead time?
The front coating can choose between Glacier, Glacier Plus™, Mirrors, Blue-Shield™ or tinted. Lead time for Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog with Blue Shield or Tinted will be 7 to 10 working days; Mirrors will be 10 to 14 working days. The rest will be 5 to 7 working days. Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog is not available with Shamir Glacier+ UV IR™ for Singapore currently.
4. Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog coating is coated at the rear surface of the lenses, can it be applied on other materials? How long is the lead time?
Yes, Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog is available in Blue Zero™, Transitions®, Polarised and Polarised with Mirrors. Polarised with Mirrors will be 10 to 14 working days. The rest will be 5 to 7 working days.
5. How long is the warranty period for Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog? Will Shamir replace the lens if it fogs up?
Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog comes with a 12-month warranty against any manufacturing defects. Lens may fog up when it reaches its maximum absorption capacity during extended period of high humidity. Just clean the lenses with wet cloth followed by dry cloth and the anti-fog function will be restored. It is advised to clean front and back surfaces separately.
6. Does Shamir Glacier™ Anti-fog require any activation?
Shamir Glacier™ Anti-Fog lens does not require any activation.