***W OPTICS EXCLUSIVE DEALS***
FOR FIRST-TIME MISIGHT® WEARER ONLY
- Purchase 2 boxes of MiSight® 1 day and receive a $100 voucher* for your next MiSight® purchase.
Returning MiSight® 1 day wearers
- Purchase 6 boxes of MiSight® 1 day and receive exclusive GWP (worth $50) & $50 voucher* for your next MiSight® purchase.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR FRIEND
Share your MiSight® experience with your friend and receive a $50 voucher* for each of your successful referral. Your friend will receive a $30 voucher*, for each purchase of min. 2 boxes. The referee must be a new wearer of MiSight® at W Optics. T&Cs apply.
HOW CAN MYOPIA AFFECT MY CHILD
*Regular eye examinations for young children are important to identify and treat myopia early. this may help to reduce the final prescription and the potential risk for future eye health issues
- Morgan P. Is Myopia Control the Next Contact Lens Revolution? The Optician 2016.
- Wolffsohn JS, Calossi A, Cho P, et al. Global Trends in Myopia Management Attitudes and Strategies in Clinical Practice. Cont Lens Anterior Eye. 2016;39:106-16.
- Glifford P, Glifford KL. The Future of Myopia Control Contact Lens Optom Vis Sci.; 93:336-43.
- Rose KA, Morgan IG, Ip J, et al. Outdoor Activity Reduces the Prevalance of Myopia in Children. Opthalmology 2008; 115:1279-1285.
- IMPACT OF INCREASING PREVALANCE OF MYOPIA AND HIGH MYOPIA The impact of myopia and high myopia a Report of the Joint World Health Organisation – Brien Holden Vision Institute Global Scientific Meeting on Myopia THE IMACT OF MYOPIA AND HIGH MYOPIA University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia 16-16 March 2015