MYOPIA: A MAJOR PROBLEM IN SINGAPORE
Do you know that Singapore is the “Myopia capital of the world”? In a study by the Health Promotion Board of Singapore, it was found that 65% of primary school students are myopic.
In an online survey done recently by IPSOS Singapore amongst parents of myopic children aged 7 to 13 years old, it was found that 33% of myopic children actually started wearing glasses before the age of 7, with the youngest having starting wearing it at the age of 3!
WHY CONTROLLING MYOPIA IS IMPORTANT?
It is important to control the progression of myopia because:
- Myopia worsens your children’s eyesight
- Myopia decreases your children’s quality of life
Worsening myopia increases the risk of your children suffering severe eye issues in the future, such as glaucoma and retinal detachment.
Please consult your eye care professional for more information on Myopia progression control.
- Myopilux® is the all-in-one, ideal treatment for children’s myopia.
- Myopilux® helps to correct myopia, besides controlling its evolution.
- In a 2-year study amongst 87 children aged 7 and 13, it was found that Myopilux® spectacle lenses slowed down myopia progression by up to 62%.
- Additionally, Myopilux® is also a non-invasive & safe solution that has been designed for myopic children by international experts of myopia.
CONTROLLING MYOPIA WITH MYOPILUX®
Introducing Myopilux®, the specialized prescription lens that helps correct far vision and reduces strain for near vision.
This lens corrects and controls Myopia, all at the same time. It is superior to single vision lenses, which only corrects far vision without helping to reduce strain on near vision.
Give your child a brighter future by controlling myopia today!
CONTROL THE PROGRESSION OF MYOPIA WITH MYOPILUX®
Learn how Myopilux® works to correct both far and near vision, in order to help control the progression of myopia. Keep your child’s future in focus with Myopilux®!